Throughout the Bachelor of Science in Business Engineering you:
- acquire the necessary skills to solve challenging business problems in an analytical way using a multi-disciplinary approach;
- gain considerable insight into the specific challenges corporate life is facing.
The programme offers you the following benefits:
- a well-rounded programme: The Bachelor of Science in Business Engineering provides a very diffrent programme within the specific fields of economic analysis and international orientation, management of business domains, ICT-skills and information management, mathematical and statistical techniques.
- contact with businesses: During your education you will engage with multiple organisations and international managers via a business project, guest lectures and business seminars. Centrally located and truly international: The Bachelor of Science in Business Engineering is a programme organised by the Faculty of Economics and Business of KU Leuven and the Faculty of Economics, Social and Political Sciences and Communication of the Université Saint-Louis – Bruxelles.
After obtaining the bachelor’s degree in Business Engineering, you:
- can continue your studies in this field by completing the master’s degree programme in Business Engineering;
- are also prepared for any master’s degree in Economics and Business with a strong quantitative focus.
Voor informatie over deze opleiding verwijzen wij door naar de website van KU Leuven