Do you want to be a problem solver par excellence? Then maybe the Bachelor of Engineering Technology is the perfect fit for you!
You will learn:
- To tackle technological challenges in a critical and methodical way
- A broad scientific basis and get the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice
Did you know?
- Engineers develop intelligent technological solutions that make everyday life easier or safer.
- They find solutions for complex problems, such as energy efficient production or waste recycling.
- In each of these projects, engineers consider preconditions such as sustainability, price, quality, and regulation.
After this programme, you:
- are qualified to follow the master’s in Engineering Technology;
- have excellent employment opportunities. Our graduates are resourceful, enterprising, inquiring, and have an open outlook as engineers.
- can apply for a job in the following fields: research and development, production, sales, services, safety, and consulting within industrial, governmental, academic, and private sectors.
For more information on the bachelor of Engineering Technology click here.