Breda University of Applied Sciences has a cooperation with Cranfield University in Bedfordshire (Cranfield), United Kingdom, which means that Logistic Graduates can do their one-year MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. It is a full-time Master of 11 months. A pre-master course is not necessary.
- Cranfield University is the No1 education in the field of Logistics in Great Britain.
- You are allowed to sign up when you belong to the top 25% of your 3rd year and have acquired the Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency Certificate or IELTS 6,5 average for writing.
- Tuition fee: approximately £10.000,- per year. Dutch students can apply for a VSB bursary (information is in Dutch).
For more information about this master, please visit the website of Cranfield University.
To continue one’s studies for a Master of Science at different Dutch universities after having finished Breda University of Applied Sciences International Logistics Engineering, you have to have done the Pre-master programme Strategic Business Management and Marketing that runs in your 4th year of Breda University of Applied Sciences. Once successfully passed, you can choose one of the following Master's Programmes:
- Erasmus University Rotterdam: Supply Chain Management
- Tilburg University: Supply Chain Management
- Eindhoven University of Technology: Operations Management & Logistics
- University of Maastricht: Global Supply Chain Management and Change (1 year)
- University of Maastricht: Management + International Business (1.5 years)
- University of Twente: business administration
- University of Amsterdam: business administration
- University of Brussels: business administration
- Radboud University Nijmegen: business administration
Op Qompas MasterKeuze vind je het complete overzicht van aansluitende masters