The regular track of this programme takes four years, but a fast track is available for Dutch students with a vwo diploma or relevant mbo diploma (level 4). German students might be considered for the fast track if they have Hochschulereifezeugnis. Do you already have a (propaedeutic) certificate from another higher education institution or university in the Netherlands? If so, you may be allowed to follow the fast track programme.
In the academic year 2018-2019 the statutory tuition fee is € 2,060. You pay the statutory tuition fee if you:
- have the Dutch nationality or the nationality of another country that is part of the EEA, or the Surinamese or Swiss nationality and
- have not already obtained a bachelor's degree from a government-funded programme in the Netherlands at the start of the academic year.
In all other cases you pay the institution tuition fee. In the academic year 2018-2019 the institution fee is € 9,693.
Besides the nationally-set tuition fee, please take into account the cost of:
- A laptop (requirements)
- Literature: first year € 550 and other years € 450
- The introduction week € 130, including accommodation, food, coffee/tea
- Practical education first year € 100
- International study trips, cost depending on destination
Note: all prices are subject to change.
The Dutch cabinet has proposed to halve the statutory tuition fees for specific groups of first-year bachelor's students as of the academic year 2018/19. These students will be entitled to pay the halved fee once during a consecutive period of 12 months.
Zeer belangrijke persoonskenmerken:
- Gestructureerd werken
- Goed in talen
- Abstract kunnen denken, snel verbanden zien
- Met cijfertjes werken
- Goed kunnen schrijven
- Ideeën en feiten goed kunnen verwoorden
- Leiding geven
- Technisch inzicht
- Nauwkeurig werken
Minder belangrijke persoonskenmerken:
- Origineel en creatief
- Mensen helpen met problemen