Tuition fee for 2019-2020: € 2.083,-.
The Dutch government is halving tuition fees for first-year students in higher education. To be eligible for the 50% reduced tuition fee, you must be a national of an EU country, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Suriname. You may also be eligible if you are the family member of an EU citizen living in the Netherlands or if you have a residence permit that entitles you to student finance.
You pay half of the statutory tuition fee for your first year if:
- you are entering Dutch higher education (university and university of applied sciences) for the first time in or after the 2018/2019 academic year;
- you are enrolled in a bachelor’s or associate degree programme;
- the statutory fee applies to you. This means you are a full-time, part-time or dual-course student at a public-funded Dutch higher education institution. Including students at, for example, the Open University and university colleges.
Zeer belangrijke persoonskenmerken:
- Abstract kunnen denken, snel verbanden zien
- Ideeën en feiten goed kunnen verwoorden
- Origineel en creatief
- Met cijfertjes werken
- Goed kunnen schrijven
- Leiding geven
- Technisch inzicht
- Nauwkeurig werken
- Gestructureerd werken
- Goed in talen
- Mensen helpen met problemen